ROGER B. RAUPP JR. SFO
603 Pine Wyandotte, MI 48192-6241
- WWW development using ASP, C, PHP, HTML, CGI, MySQL, on LINUX, UNIX and
- Computer systems design, development, and conversion
- Industrial instrumentation and control
- Computer programming in ASP, C, PHP, and others
- Accounting and personnel administration in government and
- Practicing Michigan CPA #6363 - (now inactive)
RBR Enterprises August 1996 - Present - Software Development and
Duvall & Associates, Inc. - June 1995
to July 1996 - Software Engineer
- Presently developing Medical Practice Management system (HIPPO)
- Wrote and published online demo of BOSS - Battery Optimization and Selection System
- Computer training for companies and individuals
- Updated and replaced billing management systems for 5
over-the-road trucking companies.
- Developed and maintained web sites, production control and
analysis systems in various small busineses.
- Designed, wrote and maintained real-time battery optimization
system for electric lift trucks.
CRK Computer Services - April 1994 to
May 1995 - Mainframe Systems Programmer
- Ford Motor Co. - Fuel System Environmental Lab (FSEL) - Test
Chamber - Designed engineered and monitored construction of a
computer control system to test fuel pumps in extreme conditions.
- Michigan Paperboard - Cardboard Coating System - Maintained
and revised industrial control programs using (Borland) C,
ControlWare and (Modicon) Modsoft.
Gladwin Corporation - April 1984 to
December 1991 - Manager of Data Processing
- Updating databases and the programs they use for
approximately 100 clients.
- Languages used include RPG, QUIKJOB, Group 1, PLF, CICS and
IBM 360 Assembler.
- Also supported the "college system" a collection of COBOL,
WESTI and IBM 360 Assembler programs used to track student loans
at colleges across the country.
- Wrote and implemented a replacement for the "selection
system" written in COBOL and PLF.
- Wrote a C program to scan large databases (million+ records)
on a PC. This program picked records for mailing 60 times faster
than its predecessor, written by others a month earlier in
City of Southgate - November 1967 to
December 1975 and January 1982 to December 1983
- DP manager and consultant to the controller and the
president. 1984 - 1985
- Managed a small industrial electronics division for two
years. 1984 - 1985
- Business Manager of the largest Gladwin division (GLADCO)
1985 - 1991
- Wrote control programs on PCs, PDP-11's in MACRO-11 and
Assembler, and PLC's
- Modified inventory (PROGRESS) and payroll (COBOL) after
purchase by Westinghouse
- Expanded and updated the "Roll Reporting System" from BASIC
to C and finally to use database.
- First City Comptroller 1967 - 1975 - Returned as City
Finance Director 1982 - 1983
- Represented Southgate in successful appeal to Wage and Price Control Board
- Earned "Certificate of Conformance" from Municipal Finance Officers Association
- Prepared Southgate's monthly, and annual financial reports
- Assisted special Labor Counsel in dealing with City's 4 labor
- Served as main City witness at the State's second Binding
- Prepared Tax Anticipation Notes for approval by Michigan
Municipal Finance Commission
- Assisted in passage of a city-wide vote to change
the fiscal year
- Prepared and administered annual City Budget for all
32 city funds (financial entities).
- Computerized bill paying in 1968 and the annual budget
preparation also in 1968
- Reduced annual financial audit preparation time from 14
months to 75 days
- Assisted mayor including a short period as acting City
- Walsh Institute Certificate in Accountancy and Financial
Administration (CAFA CPA)
- Xerox Sales Training Workshop - Detroit MI
- IBM System 34 Screen Design Workshop - Southfield MI
- Senior Emergency Management Workshop - Detroit MI
- Westinghouse Executive Pricing Seminar - Pittsburgh PA
- Michigan Life and Health Insurance - Southfield MI
- Michigan Property and Casualty Insurance - East Lansing MI
- PROGRESS Tutorial - Pittsburgh PA
- Microsoft MOUS Certification
- Available upon request.
- Reference requests and other comments may be sent to: